>> 欢迎您,客人登录 | 注册 | 忘记密码 | 在线 | 搜索 | 帮助 您正在浏览卡城信息中心       

卡城新闻 社区消息 即时新闻 加国新闻 加西新闻 爱城新闻 萨省新闻 焦点杂谈 回国发展 军事天地 体坛纵横 海外文摘 加中贸易 情感画廊 保健美食 女人话题 难得一笑 音乐诗画 时尚秀吧 爱城生活 网站建议 工程交流
加西论坛 移民茶馆 加西商机 留学生涯 温馨生活 少儿乐园 原创精华 精华转贴 加西热贴 生活导航 精华诗苑 摄影集锦 网庆征文 地产知识 站务公告 萨城论坛 里贾纳坛 大温世界 山东同学 天津同乡 艺术中心 风筝专辑
信息中心 房屋租赁 旧车买卖 二手家具 电器电脑 日用商品 求职招聘 电脑红娘 定居指南 生活咨询 城市介绍 房屋市场 车来车往 精华旅游 移民协会 学生学者 专家协会 中药协会 江浙上海 加中商会 原创视频 其它信息

點擊轉換 繁體中文 論壇

卡尔加里信息中心论坛
 车来车往 [返回]
   My Road Test Failures 
标记论坛所有内容为已读   
>> 车来车往欢迎您的到来 << 

发表一个新主题 回复贴子 开启一个新投票     刷新本主题
 * 贴子主题: My Road Test Failures   保存该页为文件  本贴有问题,发送短消息报告给版主  加入个人收藏&关注本贴  显示可打印的版本  把本贴打包邮递  把本贴加入IE收藏夹  发送本页面给朋友  
 uid9150 

信息: 该用户目前不在线
威望: 0
来自: 保密 
总发贴数: 5
注册日期: 2008/06/08
消息 查看 搜索 好友 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

People don't talk about failure very often, simply because it's embarrassing. My struggle to succeed my road test is still under going, and I still don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. To share with you my experience during the monthly ordeal, I hope you guys won't make the same mistakes.Here are the questions and answers:
Q. which driving school did I attend?
A. International Driving Academy Ltd.

Q. who was my trainer?
A. Mr. Dong for 10 hours; Mr. Dang for 2hours

Q. who was my examiners?
A. SAM (examiner#02808)

Q. how many times did I fail the road test?
A. 2

Q. how many points did I get?
A. first test, 70; second test 50

Q. was it a fair road test?
A. No.

(to be continued)

发贴时间2008/06/08 08:58pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 uid9150 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

when I was considering selecting a driving school, I was looking at Alberta Motor Association, but my colleague said that I should support our Chinese schools and save a few hundred bucks, so I called Safty driving school, but unfortunately I had to wait for 3 more weeks, due to the high demands,therefore  I chose International school.
The problem I had here was that I didn't do any homework to find out who is the best trainer there, nor did I pay any attention to select a preferable road test examiner. So at the very beginning I was not on the right track, and that would decide that the result was not satisfactory!

After the first road test, i had three disqualifications, steering turns wanders/recovery and slow lane change. Although I lost only 70 points, the three failures shattered my dream for class 5 driving license.

(to be continued)

发贴时间2008/06/08 09:14pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 uid9150 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

[这个贴子最后由uid9150在 2008/06/08 02:46pm 第 1 次编辑]

what about my second road test? well, after my fist road test, I found what I learned was not good enough, and every time my lesson was terminated 15 minutes ahead of time, if including the 10 minutes break after one hour, I lost 25 minutes each time. that means my totally 10 hours driving lessons was not more than 9 hours!  Well I was still determined to support our Chinese school, so I asked for a change, and waited another few weeks, finally I had a two hours lessons with Mr. Fang, who is really nice! He showed me his professionalism. He told me how to steer the steer wheel and how to make a turn properly. It was a great experience.  
I was quite confident while I was sitting for my second road test until I found the road test examiner was the same person, Sam who failed my last time. Fear of failure again loomed in my mind. I knew my road ahead was wet and uneven. I only hoped that this road test was impartial.

(to be continued)

发贴时间2008/06/08 09:31pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 uid9150 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

The second road test was better than the first one, I got two failures, and lost 50 points. the first failure was failing to change lane when my way was impeded ( actually I was waiting for examiner's permission, he did asked me to change lane in my first test); the second failure slow turning right (7km/hour). Based on the progress, I can easily anticipate that my next road test with Sam, if there is any, will be failed again, furthermore, I may loss 30 points and get one failure. That's enough! I need another change.
First, I need to have some assessment by a outsider. so I made appointment with Dadid5821 for a 2 hours drive. It went well.it's proven that I am not a stupid driver nor am I a slow learner. I definitely need more practice to further strengthen my driving skill and to amend my smashed confidence.

Second, if I continue with International, I can select the following road test examiners:

Simon (male)
Judy (female)
unknown white man/woman

Now if anyone knows anything about those examiners, please post your comment.

It's too late for me to know the "终于知道路考杀手的名字了"
http://www.calgarychinese.ca/bbs/cgi-bin/t1-p0st`11.cgi?action=reply&forum=16&topic=533

I hope our mainland people can make your own judgment and make your own decision. Let's put it in this way, what if I had Mr. Fang as my first trainer, and anyone except Sam as my road test examiner? Would I fail so many times? it's unlikely for sure!

(The End)

发贴时间2008/06/08 10:09pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 BreezeSun 

来自: 广东广州 
总发贴数: 25
注册日期: 2008/07/15
消息 查看 搜索 好友 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

how about your current situation? already passed road test?

发贴时间2008/07/15 04:44pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 david5621 

信息: 该用户目前不在线 帅哥
来自: 北京 
总发贴数: 462
注册日期: 2007/08/22
消息 查看 搜索 好友 邮件 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

我不知道该怎样帮助象楼主一样的朋友。如果我是考官的话,我想我会是个公正的考官,我想我也会多少会给同胞们一些照顾,不能像有些中文考官那样,路考不那么公正,尤其对同胞们不公正。也许他们认为这些学员不是同胞,唉!!!

发贴时间2008/07/22 03:21am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 verveine42 

总发贴数: 1
注册日期: 2008/08/16

i have the exact experience as you. I believe this is the business collateral. my instructor is mr Dong from international driving school. and the exam is Sam.
just before my road test, Mr.Dong give the hint to Sam that i don't speak cantonese, i only speak menderine and english. I have do some research, a lot of people said that Sam treat people come from china with very bad attitute and failed them as he like.He even trick me on the exam and make me feel very uncomfotable.i would like to let the people have the same experience as us to know, you can feel free to complain about the examiner to Alberta Transpotation.310-0000 And for supporting Chinese business, screw it. In here, they just take advantage from you. Feel confidence in yourself and find the big company like AMA.  

发贴时间2008/08/16 07:05am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 zatarra 

来自: Calgary 
总发贴数: 164
注册日期: 2008/04/06
消息 查看 搜索 好友 MSN 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

对于这种考官我们大家赶紧行动起来,共同来呼吁取消他的考官资格。不能再让这种人败坏考试学校的名声了。考试中心的其他服务人员特别热心地为大家服务,就是为了赢得考生的尊敬,我们不想让这种人让我们的辛苦付之东流。

发贴时间2008/08/17 04:16am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 orange125 

总发贴数: 3
注册日期: 2008/12/06

You should not be depressed because of "Failing a driving exam", failing this exam is nothing, you can take as much as you want...
My past situation was same as yours(failed 2 times + lots of driving hrs), but you have to practice (especially the right turn, with slight braking-right shoulder check,then turn right).During driving exam, you should have an average speed of 40-50km/hr(on normal road)

The examiner is very fair,you should not put the blame on examiner. He thinks in terms of your safety & the public safety. if you are not comfortable behind the wheel & cant feel the steering wheel, You put yourself, the people surround you & the public at risk.

发贴时间2008/12/06 06:11am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 amanoversea 

总发贴数: 3
注册日期: 2008/12/14

As i understood yr situation & as u know when people facing any exmaination should have some stress. BUT i believe "examiner" under Canada rules be fair which keep public safety for everyone...Meanwhile i taken 2 times road test w/same Examiner (Sxx) as i remember that HE gave me the good advise & i practised more...Finally i got the pass at 2nd test so i need to say thanks again to Him.  所以考試失敗,也要知自己的問題在那裡,改善過來,最終也可成功!!!  

发贴时间2008/12/14 03:41am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 BreezeSun 

来自: 广东广州 
总发贴数: 25
注册日期: 2008/07/15
消息 查看 搜索 好友 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

I failed my road test two times last year. and the second time was worse than the first one (same examiner) just because agured with the examiner on some failed point. So untill today I did not take the third test for fear of failing again.For me road test is not a easy thing,and not having a car greatly impact my life and work, even caused some psychologic problem.Hope someone good hearted can help me.Thanks.

发贴时间2009/04/16 01:11pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 david5621 

来自: 北京 
总发贴数: 462
注册日期: 2007/08/22

我愿意帮你,免费帮你练两次,我想应该能通过路考了。

发贴时间2009/04/17 04:32am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 该主题只有一页

快速回复主题: My Road Test Failures