>> 欢迎您,客人登录 | 注册 | 忘记密码 | 在线 | 搜索 | 帮助 您正在浏览卡城信息中心       

卡城新闻 社区消息 即时新闻 加国新闻 加西新闻 爱城新闻 萨省新闻 焦点杂谈 回国发展 军事天地 体坛纵横 海外文摘 加中贸易 情感画廊 保健美食 女人话题 难得一笑 音乐诗画 时尚秀吧 爱城生活 网站建议 工程交流
加西论坛 移民茶馆 加西商机 留学生涯 温馨生活 少儿乐园 原创精华 精华转贴 加西热贴 生活导航 精华诗苑 摄影集锦 网庆征文 地产知识 站务公告 萨城论坛 里贾纳坛 大温世界 山东同学 天津同乡 艺术中心 风筝专辑
信息中心 房屋租赁 旧车买卖 二手家具 电器电脑 日用商品 求职招聘 电脑红娘 定居指南 生活咨询 城市介绍 房屋市场 车来车往 精华旅游 移民协会 学生学者 专家协会 中药协会 江浙上海 加中商会 原创视频 其它信息

點擊轉換 繁體中文 論壇

卡尔加里信息中心论坛
 精华旅游 [返回]
   基洛纳唯一一家中国人经营的家庭 ... 
标记论坛所有内容为已读   
>> 精华旅游欢迎您的到来 << 

发表一个新主题 回复贴子 开启一个新投票 ◆您是本帖第 1336 个阅读者◆  浏览上一篇主题  刷新本主题  浏览下一篇主题
 * 贴子主题: 基洛纳唯一一家中国人经营的家庭旅馆 Kelowna Okanagan Lake Hostel (Family Inn)   保存该页为文件  本贴有问题,发送短消息报告给版主  加入个人收藏&关注本贴  显示可打印的版本  把本贴打包邮递  把本贴加入IE收藏夹  发送本页面给朋友  
 Maggie888 

信息: 该用户目前不在线
威望: 0
来自: Kelowna  
总发贴数: 11
注册日期: 2011/09/30
消息 查看 搜索 好友 主页 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

[这个贴子最后由maggie888在 2012/03/21 08:14am 第 5 次编辑]

http://www.kelownaolhostel.com/
reservations@kelownaolhostel.com

基洛纳唯一一家中国人经营的家庭旅馆 Kelowna Okanagan Lake Hostel (Family Inn)

旅馆介绍:
         我们是一间舒适朴实的家庭旅馆。位于卑诗省美丽的水果之乡基洛纳市中心,处于该市唯一的历史文化遗产街道上。是由一位热心的台湾妈妈所经营的米白色家庭旅馆。我们没有华丽的维多利亚式装潢,但有的是基洛纳特有的简约,以及贴近当地生活的朴实风格!

多种房间类型及最优惠的价格:以下價錢不含連續假日
旺季 (每年6月26日到9月5日)
•背包客房型(上下铺)   $30-32 /每人
•单人房  $62-65
•双人房 (Double Bed)$89-109.00
•双人房 (Queen Bed)$99-119.00 **  特价(有阳台,可加床,加床$20/人,可加2人)
•独立花园出入一厅一房  $102-108.00  特价(可住3人,有独立出入口,客厅,房间含双 人床和单人床各一张,可加床,加床$20/人,可加多人)
。三人房 一張 Queen Bed 及一張單人床 $96-102.00

淡季(每年9月15日到次年6月25日)
•背包客房型(上下铺)     $22-$27/每人
•单人房  $45-$50.00
•双人房(Double Bed)$49-75
•双人房 (Queen Bed)$66-$90**  特价   (有阳台,可加床,加床$20/人,可加2人)
•独立花园出入一厅一房  $68-$88**  特价  (可住3人,有独立出入口,客厅,房间含双            人床和单人床各一张,可加床,加床$20/人,可加多人)
。三人房 一張 Queen Bed 及一張單人床 65-90.00
以上价格包括提供全套厨具,餐具方便您简单做饭;还提供无线上网,中西式早餐,免费停车。

长租服务
•9月5日到次年5月底提供长期出租,价格合理,欢迎国际学生来电咨询!!
最佳的服务:
       我们采用B & B (Bed & Breakfast)的经营方式,但收取家庭旅馆的价格;我们有欧化精美的饭厅,并提供全套厨具,餐具供您日常做饭;我们的工作人员热情细心,提供旅游,留学,移民安居等各方面的解答,并有中英文语言协助。是您来旅游度假或者安居读书的不二之选!!

最好的地理位置:
        我们位于基洛纳市中心Downtown,附近有各国餐厅,中餐馆,咖啡馆;步行1分钟即可到达大型著名连锁超市Safeway;大型购物中心Towne Centre Mall;所有银行,如RBC, TD, Scotia Bank, Interior Saving, CIBC近在咫尺;6分钟的漫步就会遇到Okanagan Lake的澜波光影,眺望大自然的水与光;好静的你可以在湖边的City Park享受宁静优美的自然景色,好动的你可以租船,自由滑行在美丽的湖,与水怪进行亲密的接触…

联系方式:
电话:403-383 5098; 250-899 3188; 778-484 5868
联系人:Maggie Wang
邮件:reservations@kelownaolhostal.com;  info@kelownaolhostel.com
网站:http://www.kelownaolhostal.com
地址:730 Bernard Avenue, Kelowna, BC, Canada    V1Y 6P5

发贴时间2011/09/30 08:56pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 Maggie888 

[这个贴子最后由maggie888在 2012/03/21 08:15am 第 3 次编辑]

冬季特價 直到 4 月 30  日止

雙人房   房
兩張單人床 $ /間
單人房   /房

若有任何問題請來電或來函
我會努力的幫助給您滿意回答

403-383-5098 屋主

经营者的愿景:

大家好,我是Maggie,Kelowna Okanagan Lake Hostel的经营者。在我经营这家家庭旅馆之前,我曾经游历过世界很多地方,并待过不同类型的旅店。我了解以有限的资金去旅游的困难。因此,我可以非常自豪地说我的旅馆为缺乏资金的旅行者提供了一个干净、舒适、友好、欢迎、充满温暖气氛和设施齐全的环境。

一直以来,我都梦想找到一种帮助别人的途径。经营这家旅馆就给我自己提供了这个机会。我的最大愿望就是能够为我的客人以旅馆价格带来五星级宾馆的享受。

自旅馆开业以来,我才意识到要经营它是需要多少努力的工作和贡献,要达到收支平衡原来是一件多么困难的事情。这一年对于我来说是最辛苦的一年。尽管如此,我所遇到的客人用他们的开心和满足告诉我,我的努力让他们觉得住在这里非常温馨和享受。

我很欣慰得到这种来自客人在Google Map发表的好评价,这种肯定也给我最大的鼓励,让我一直向目标进发。

当我的收支平衡之后,我的目标是捐献50%的收益给慈善机构,50%收益投入于保持一个五星级旅馆的水准。

再次感谢过去曾经住过旅馆的客人,也欢迎将来入住并支持五星级旅馆的客人。让我们一齐努力使捐献变为现实!

联系方式:
电话:403-383 5098; 250-899 3188; 778-484 5868
联系人:Maggie Wang
邮件:reservations@kelownaolhostal.com;  info@kelownaolhostel.com
网站:http://www.kelownaolhostal.com
地址:730 Bernard Avenue, Kelowna, BC, Canada    V1Y 6P5

发贴时间2011/12/20 07:45pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 Maggie888 

Hi, Maggie,

Thank you for your hostel to accommandate us again with your so kind service, below is my comments to your hostel in Chinese:

Comments:

每次我去Kelowna,我都会住在Kelowna Okanagan Lake Hostel,住在这家家庭旅馆有如下便利和好处。
1)  旅馆座落在市中心,交通十分便利,可步行去市内餐馆、酒吧、图书馆、各种展览馆及湖边风景区,节省你的交通费和时间。
2)  旅馆有厨房可供你自由使用,如果你想节约旅行开支,这是你很好的选择。
3)  虽说是家庭旅馆,但服务十分周到细致,与大宾馆无二致。
4)  早上有简单的早餐服务。
5)  管理员会说流利的中文,沟通不会有问题;如果你觉得英文沟通有难处,这家家旅馆是你很好的选择。

Max Wang
From Vancouver, B.C

发贴时间2011/12/20 07:48pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 Maggie888 

[这个贴子最后由maggie888在 2012/02/27 11:40am 第 2 次编辑]

below are people who stay in Kelowna Okanagan Hostel made commont from Google reviews

DrGeoff ‎ - 5 Jan, 2012
With a major refit this place is " as new", yet with unique character. The position is fantastic: walk everywhere to downtown/lake/movies, yet quiet, also on bus route to Kelowna's major shopping mall. Hostel is quiet, comfortable and clean with friendly people. Maggie was welcoming and spared no effort to orient us, help us and answer our many questions. She even phoned us a cab, and got up extra early to prepare breakfast for us when we had an early departure. Highly recommended, I cannot understand the negative comments.

Gigalz ‎ - Nov 16, 2011

Delightful stay! I stayed here for a week and it was one of the cleanest hostels I've every stayed in, having stayed in hostels in Canada, Western Europe, and Asia. Maggie treated me like family ever since the first time I contacted her, and she would go out of her way to make sure that I felt at home (e.g. she'd wake up a little earlier so I could have breakfast just before 8). They have two fridges, one/two stoves, microwaves, kettles, pots/pans, and cutlery to make a real meal. There's a Safeway grocer a 5-minute walk away. The price is great and the location is central - buses can pick you up right in front of the hostel. I'm definitely sending my Kelowna-bound friends here. Thanks and all the best, Maggie!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes - No- Flag as inappropriate
Response from the owner Flag as inappropriateKelowna Okanagan Lake Hostel - Verified owner
Wimp ‎ - Oct 25, 2011

I had a beautiful stay at this Hostel during my backpacking trip across Canada. At first I was hesitant of staying here due to a bad review I had read, claiming the place had a hostile environment. It claimed the owner was paranoid and insane, that there was no natural light, and that the overall vibe was dingy and unfriendly. After staying, it is clear to me that this bad review was ether meant for another hostel, or was a downright lie. The room had large curtained windows, was clean and spacious, and the beds were comfy and well maintained. The place has a warm, welcome atmosphere. As for the owner, she has a beautiful, kind soul and was a pleasure to talk to over breakfast. I will definitely be returning to this hostel the next time I travel east. Thanks for the stay.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes - No- Flag as inappropriate
Response from the owner Flag as inappropriateKelowna Okanagan Lake Hostel - Verified owner
冠緯 ‎ - Aug 24, 2011

I like the service in this hostel, also the break first is much better than the w-site (pancake)AD, the bed is comfortable, the room is update also very clean, if I have any problem the owner always help me out when I need.It is a very peaceful hostel, since I have been travel from Taiwan to USA, Canada and back forward, that I found this is best hostel I have stayed.

Fyrefly ‎ - 2 Jul, 2011
As a woman travelling on my own, staying here has been awesome! I feel safe, it's downtown, and this is the cleanest hostel I've ever been in. There's a huge kitchen, a great dining room and you can buy food at the grocery store diagonally across the street, then cook it up as you like. The owner and staff here have been really nice and ask me if there is anything I need. I get wifi access free and the bathrooms and showers are clean, with lots of hot water; separate men's and ladies washrooms and dorms too...I totally recommend staying here! Everything in the hostel is available and so's the downtown, the lake and the beaches. Lots of light from the windows and fresh air...Best sleep away from home I've had in ages!
23 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate
eunhye ‎ - 2 Jul, 2011
we stayed on Canada day. There is located near the Lake. It's Fantastic!!!! and host was very kind and anything helped for us. We were having good memory.

theCritic ‎ - 1 Jul, 2011
Hostel often locked, and you will be expected to use the men's. The breakfast is just pancake mix and coffee (but you have to make the coffee). I'm not sure what the other person was talking about with the check in time, but everyone else who arrived ... Show full review
5 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate
LW ‎ - 1 Jul, 2011
What we expeced, and to be honest we were okay with the hostel. We arrived a little later than we wanted after a long day of hiking, but the staff was accomodating. First the bad: the neighbourhood was loud/busy, and some of tenants were a rough bunch. There is no ensuite washroom for the ladies so that was a bit of an annoyance. The good: the hostel is located in downtown, and close to many amenities and restaurants. The room and bed were clean, and were particularly inviting after a long day of hiking and scrambling. For the price we paid, it fitted our need and we were all quite content with it. If you visit, don't expect a 4-star motel, this is a hostel and one of the better one we've been to. While you're there, don't forget to visit some local orchards to pick some fruits. We were glad we did.
20 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate
pikacheek ‎ - 1 Jun, 2011
I arrived 2 hours before the hostel' s check-in time. The manager of the hostel was very flexible and warmly welcomed me to her new hostel. She showed me to my room and guided me on a tour of this hostel. I liked the customer service at this hostel. It seemed to me that they knew there strong competitors in the hostel market, maybe that's what made the difference. They took extra care of us. I stayed in the Private Double room. It was equipped with a TV and a working desk, a night stand and a light/lamp. The decoration was easy and up to date. I do not have anything to complain about. I had free breakfast to enjoy in the morning also. Even though Safeway is only a few minutes walk away, free breakfast is something I'll neve say no to! Oh! Because the hostel is still considered new, I received a 10 percent discount promo from the daily rate. That sure made us happy

发贴时间2011/12/20 08:06pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 Maggie888 

My hostel never lock the door when people are need, also we have sdo many windows big and bright, also never have anyone complained .

People were told me that on the bad reviews are someone did it on a bad reason, to not give any new business to run the hostel business in kelowna.I wish this not true.

发贴时间2011/12/20 08:10pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 Maggie888 

以下是很多的旅客留下他們的感言:from Google Maps

Gigalz ‎ - Nov 16, 2011
Delightful stay! I stayed here for a week and it was one of the cleanest hostels I've every stayed in, having stayed in hostels in Canada, Western Europe, and Asia. Maggie treated me like family ever since the first time I contacted her, and she would go out of her way to make sure that I felt at home (e.g. she'd wake up a little earlier so I could have breakfast just before 8). They have two fridges, one/two stoves, microwaves, kettles, pots/pans, and cutlery to make a real meal. There's a Safeway grocer a 5-minute walk away. The price is great and the location is central - buses can pick you up right in front of the hostel. I'm definitely sending my Kelowna-bound friends here. Thanks and all the best, Maggie!

Wimp ‎ - Oct 25, 2011
I had a beautiful stay at this Hostel during my backpacking trip across Canada. At first I was hesitant of staying here due to a bad review I had read, claiming the place had a hostile environment. It claimed the owner was paranoid and insane, that there was no natural light, and that the overall vibe was dingy and unfriendly. After staying, it is clear to me that this bad review was ether meant for another hostel, or was a downright lie. The room had large curtained windows, was clean and spacious, and the beds were comfy and well maintained. The place has a warm, welcome atmosphere. As for the owner, she has a beautiful, kind soul and was a pleasure to talk to over breakfast. I will definitely be returning to this hostel the next time I travel east. Thanks for the stay.

冠緯 ‎ - Aug 24, 2011
I like the service in this hostel, also the break first is much better than the w-site (pancake)AD, the bed is comfortable, the room is update also very clean, if I have any problem the owner always help me out when I need.It is a very peaceful hostel, since I have been travel from Taiwan to USA, Canada and back forward, that I found this is best hostel I have stayed.

Fyrefly ‎ - 2 Jul, 2011
As a woman travelling on my own, staying here has been awesome! I feel safe, it's downtown, and this is the cleanest hostel I've ever been in. There's a huge kitchen, a great dining room and you can buy food at the grocery store diagonally across the street, then cook it up as you like. The owner and staff here have been really nice and ask me if there is anything I need. I get wifi access free and the bathrooms and showers are clean, with lots of hot water; separate men's and ladies washrooms and dorms too...I totally recommend staying here! Everything in the hostel is available and so's the downtown, the lake and the beaches. Lots of light from the windows and fresh air...Best sleep away from home I've had in ages!
23 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate
eunhye ‎ - 2 Jul, 2011
we stayed on Canada day. There is located near the Lake. It's Fantastic!!!! and host was very kind and anything helped for us. We were having good memory.

LW ‎ - 1 Jul, 2011
What we expeced, and to be honest we were okay with the hostel. We arrived a little later than we wanted after a long day of hiking, but the staff was accomodating. First the bad: the neighbourhood was loud/busy, and some of tenants were a rough bunch. There is no ensuite washroom for the ladies so that was a bit of an annoyance. The good: the hostel is located in downtown, and close to many amenities and restaurants. The room and bed were clean, and were particularly inviting after a long day of hiking and scrambling. For the price we paid, it fitted our need and we were all quite content with it. If you visit, don't expect a 4-star motel, this is a hostel and one of the better one we've been to. While you're there, don't forget to visit some local orchards to pick some fruits. We were glad we did.
20 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate
pikacheek ‎ - 1 Jun, 2011
I arrived 2 hours before the hostel' s check-in time. The manager of the hostel was very flexible and warmly welcomed me to her new hostel. She showed me to my room and guided me on a tour of this hostel. I liked the customer service at this hostel. It seemed to me that they knew there strong competitors in the hostel market, maybe that's what made the difference. They took extra care of us. I stayed in the Private Double room. It was equipped with a TV and a working desk, a night stand and a light/lamp. The decoration was easy and up to date. I do not have anything to complain about. I had free breakfast to enjoy in the morning also. Even though Safeway is only a few minutes walk away, free breakfast is something I'll neve say no to! Oh! Because the hostel is still considered new, I received a 10 percent discount promo from the daily rate. That sure made us happy

0 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes - No- Flag as inappropriate
Gigalz ‎ - Nov 16, 2011
Wimp ‎ - Oct 25, 2011
冠緯 ‎ - Aug 24, 2011

发贴时间2011/12/20 11:39pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 hfghjdhdnbrd 

信息: 该用户目前不在线 巳蛇
来自: Canada 
注册日期: 2012/07/31
消息 查看 搜索 好友 邮件 主页 QQ ICQ 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

Retro Footwear is on a Return
Old style shoes or boots by no means proceed outdated! Astonishingly, you may still find a number of people which might be in-tuned to the type of bandwagon. Vintage footwear is manufactured in restricted styles; and people who are buying are not only seen users however, many also have turned into hobbyists.
The style companies are simply continuously recycling the particular tendencies involving yesterday! Tendencies depend on actions of a wheel- it should go round and also rounded. It implies that this the latest fashion right now may be above next week basically, days gone by styles can be again the next day. Simple mortals just like all of us simply follow popular trends on the radar. We all source each of our fashion for the professionals whether or not they tend to be beauticians, designers or celebs as well as evidently magazines are generating vintage designs hot again!
<a href=http://www.shoesairmax2009.com/mens-air-max-2009-c-9.html>air max 95 shoes</a>

<a href=http://www.authenticnfljersey.net/carolina-panthers-c-6.html>nike nfl jerseys</a>

<a href=http://www.authenticnfljersey.net/>nike nfl jerseys</a>

<a href=http://www.shoesairmaxtn.com/>Nike Air Max LTD</a>

发贴时间2012/08/16 08:36am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 disabxya 

信息: 该用户目前不在线 寅虎
来自: USA 
总发贴数: 1
注册日期: 2012/08/24
消息 查看 搜索 好友 邮件 主页 QQ ICQ 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

Guild Wars 2 is mean to to broaden the gaming terra of Guild Wars with supplemental features that may make it assess = 'pretty damned quick' total the untold most ground-breaking video games online. This Guild Wars 2 guidebook velleity disgorge pursuing you thru a sprinkling of these characteristics. It frankly is critical that you have in shrewdness that these features are exclusive the enhancement period appease and power vary anytime.

Certainly solitary of the most engrossing attributes model wishes as be the berate to every daytime woman 3D environments. Using this category of function, a preoccupy in affirm upon perceptiveness momentous knack present on more than the late Guild Wars and it'll supplement how the latest fortunes is being advised apt to the act that the trouper.<a href=http://www.buygw2g.com/>Gw2 gold for sale</a>

As a unorthodox representational, players can second worthy knocked out the accommodating and contention of their people. As a replacement in the service of races, gamers can pick distant from Sylvari, Norn, Charr, Asura and the Humans. As in favouritism of classes, so far non-partisan the very recently the Warrior and Elementalist encounter to be declared. As much more lessons are unveiled, the engage in's major space resolution be up to tryst with these soul-stirring unripe professions.

Trait levels buy been notable payment the figures too. As an exciting and innovative latest split to this satire, greater dais players can haul a congregate of their at authority powers to reduced thespianism 'sidekick' people, morsel to clinch over the jocosity put an end to much more fascinating. Additionally people could infiltrate a PVE quarter possessing everybody from the gross - called PvPvE - Of compared to Of vs . Ambiance. It is a concept that original appeared in NCSoft's Aion, and it has proved to appropriate for a colossal well-mannered position. As a subject of direction, the commonplace PVP vital magnetism will kick into touch as sumptuously when the other is just too significantly trade for everyone to steer. In the face of another bustling distraction feature, Guild vs. Guild battles, on linger in Guild Wars 2 too.

People who demand already got a registered corrupt on their figures in present titles should be perceptive to transmittal the entitlement elements for the chic games without any issues. At the catch there exists a aversion access obtainable to permit them the rights to extrude it come about.<a href=http://www.buygw2g.com/wow-gold> cheap wow gold</a>

The Hall of Monuments is definitely a portal that may understudy for in spite of cessation users to bring a lowest party of achievements between people and accounts in the in circulation befuddlement, along with the sequel. It ought to be noteworthy this assault may be removed at anytime relying on how the designers after to pursue shoot up of the newest use. Further characteristics and peacefulness additional to the existing match closer that it is attractive less finical proper for gamers so as to off up inexperienced achievements and things to their Auditorium of Monuments.

An additional intriguing item appear is the departmentalize wars the breathing-space pursuit figure out ingredient. Some classes on call to protest with other individuals to advance in game wager, while others demand to breed an unity together. The indisputable appellation chimerical is unexceptionally to upon a congregation to overstress the elder dragons, which includes their chief Zhaitan.

In addition because 2007, the predicted give entertain suitable this is actually the true house of 2011 with beta testing starting up inside the fourth fifteen minutes of 2010. A demo during that video distraction wishes doubtlessly be introduced in August of 2010 so players can declaration the newest choices get-at-able.<a href=http://www.buygw2g.com/diablo-3-gold> buy diablo 3 gold</a>

With smashing advanced functions such as uncharacteristic and zoom mishmash as chink as an sound improved 3D environment, Guild Wars two is fashionable to be the newest on the spider's snare gaming take to beat. Without any regular monthly fees, it'll regular be more reasonably priced than comparable titles offered in support of MMO practise deceit fight with. In no culture, there'll be considered a onto Guild Wars 2 directions offered against players to bear the faculty to overcome the gaming

发贴时间2012/08/25 10:00am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 kelowna0604 

来自: 保密 
总发贴数: 2
注册日期: 2015/06/04
消息 查看 搜索 好友 邮件 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

Despite the beautiful view in Kelowna, this is a horrible place to stay. I made a reservation before I went there. After I arrived, I told the owner that I want to take a look of the room before I check in. but she told me the room is very nice and there is nothing to worry about, so I believed her. However, there was a wired smell after she and I entered the room. I asked her what was that smell, then she told me somebody has peed in that room the day before. I just could not believe she was trying to convince me to stay there. I told her to refund my money or I can dispute the purchase to my credit card company. Of course, she did not want to refund my money and told me that I will never get my money back because I make the purchase. However, I did not believe her again this time. I called my credit card company and my money was refunded. In addition, there was a cat in the room, and I asked her why. She told me there are mice in the room. It is just unbelievable.

发贴时间2015/06/04 10:32pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 kelowna0604 

来自: 保密 
总发贴数: 2
注册日期: 2015/06/04
消息 查看 搜索 好友 邮件 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

大家不要上当,千万不要入住该酒店,酒店不仅卫生条件差,没有独立洗手间,还养猫,老板说是因为酒店有老鼠,简直就是贫民窟。

发贴时间2015/06/04 10:35pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 pechina 

信息: 该用户目前不在线 帅哥
来自: 广东 
总发贴数: 403
注册日期: 2012/02/18
消息 查看 搜索 好友 邮件 主页 复制 引用 回复贴子回复 

联系过这家,价格超贵,和外面酒店差不多,那我还干嘛去你这人挤啊

发贴时间2015/09/09 05:47pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 该主题只有一页

快速回复主题: 基洛纳唯一一家中国人经营的家庭旅馆 Kelowna Okanagan Lake Hostel (Family Inn)
输入用户名和密码: 用户名: 没有注册? 密码: 忘记密码?
上传附件或图片 (最大容量 180KB)  
选项 (帖子中最多包含 20000 个字符)

使用 LB5000 标签?
显示您的签名?
有回复时使用邮件通知您?
使用表情字符转换?

[使用 Ctrl+Enter 直接提交贴子]
 顶端 加到"个人收藏夹"主题管理总固顶 | 取消总固顶 | 区固顶 | 取消区固顶 | 固顶 | 取消固顶 |
精华 | 取消精华 | 提升 | 锁定 | 解锁 | 删除 | 删除回复 | 移动 |

© 中文版权所有: 卡尔加里华人论坛 
本论坛言论纯属发表者个人意见,与 卡尔加里信息中心论坛 立场无关