>> 欢迎您,客人登录 | 注册 | 忘记密码 | 在线 | 搜索 | 帮助 您正在浏览卡城信息中心       

卡城新闻 社区消息 即时新闻 加国新闻 加西新闻 爱城新闻 萨省新闻 焦点杂谈 回国发展 军事天地 体坛纵横 海外文摘 加中贸易 情感画廊 保健美食 女人话题 难得一笑 音乐诗画 时尚秀吧 爱城生活 网站建议 工程交流
加西论坛 移民茶馆 加西商机 留学生涯 温馨生活 少儿乐园 原创精华 精华转贴 加西热贴 生活导航 精华诗苑 摄影集锦 网庆征文 地产知识 站务公告 萨城论坛 里贾纳坛 大温世界 山东同学 天津同乡 艺术中心 风筝专辑
信息中心 房屋租赁 旧车买卖 二手家具 电器电脑 日用商品 求职招聘 电脑红娘 定居指南 生活咨询 城市介绍 房屋市场 车来车往 精华旅游 移民协会 学生学者 专家协会 中药协会 江浙上海 加中商会 原创视频 其它信息

點擊轉換 繁體中文 論壇

卡尔加里信息中心论坛
 电器电脑 [返回]
   卡城电脑维修 
标记论坛所有内容为已读   
>> 电器电脑欢迎您的到来 << 

发表一个新主题 回复贴子 开启一个新投票 ◆您是本帖第 2712 个阅读者◆  浏览上一篇主题  刷新本主题  浏览下一篇主题
 * 贴子主题: 卡城电脑维修   保存该页为文件  本贴有问题,发送短消息报告给版主  加入个人收藏&关注本贴  显示可打印的版本  把本贴打包邮递  把本贴加入IE收藏夹  发送本页面给朋友  
 卡城电脑 

信息: 该用户目前不在线
威望: 0
来自: 保密 
总发贴数: 38
注册日期: 2010/10/16
消息 查看 搜索 好友 回复贴子回复 

[这个贴子最后由卡城电脑在 2013/02/03 00:07am 第 24 次编辑]

公司简介

20年经验带给我们最大的好处,是对整个行业的认识。我们走过20多年,从最初的286电脑,到今天的Intel i7。我们见证了微软操作系统,从DOS 3.0到Windows 8,也见证了苹果操作系统,从古老的APPLE II到今天的Mac OS Mountain Lion。我们仔细研究最佳的硬件搭配,避免有冲突的组合,确保您的电脑有最好的运行环境;我们也仔细记录每一次维修中遇到的问题,认真研究稳妥的解决方案,确保问题得到最妥当的修复。

为什么要选择卡城电脑 C-Techs?

经验:多数的电脑软硬件问题在厂商的文档中都没有记录。当用户在使用中遇到问题,提出问题,然后相关的电脑维修人员或电脑爱好者们共同研究,找出解决方法。而这些解决方法通常并不会记录成书,非常零散。因此,维修中的经验值靠日常积累,而它是实际中解决问题的关键。我们超过20年的经验积累,也成为客户选择我们的关键因素。

备件:丰富的经验带给我们另外一个好处,是我们知道该常备哪些备件,到哪儿能得到高质量的备件。在我们店中常备有维修需要的必须备件,确保我们能更快地修复您的电脑及苹果设备。而我们的备件,全部来自中国或者美国厂家认证的OEM备件提供商。为确保质量,我们不使用旧件作维修。

责任感:高度负责、客户至上一直是中国商户的传统。在我们这儿,如果我们无法找出问题并提供解决方案,我们不收取任何费用。

公司业务

电脑维修:包括各品牌的台式机、手提电脑、苹果电脑。
苹果电子产品维修:包括iPhone,iPad,iPod等。
电脑病毒:我们有能力解决一切电脑病毒,恢复数据。
预防性维修:电脑的定期维护,除尘,并扫描电脑,确保没有病毒。
组装电脑:包括Windows服务器及Gaming Computer等。
服务器问题及办公室网络:上门服务,解决一切办公室IT问题。
我们也提供上门服务,请来电预约。

联系我们

电话:403-261-8998;403-619-8839
营业地址:#4, 675 Acadia Dr SE Calgary AB (7-11旁边)
服务时间:周一至周六  Noon -7:00PM
公司网站:www.c-techs.com
电邮:support@c-techs.com

点击这里访问我们的商家黄页

客户认可

卡城电脑维修店(C-Techs Computer Services)的服务一直得到各位朋友的认同,我们深感荣幸。以下是部分客户给我们的留言:

Hi Ken,

Please see the below email for invoice payment. We had a positive feedback from Shawn about your work
Thanks for your help

HITANSHU
Aug 22, 2012
--------
Hi Ken,

Here is the work order for the call today! I received good feedback on your performance.
Thank you!

Jason
Mar 9, 2012
--------
Hello Ken,

Thank-you kindly for installing my laptop computer last year and for solving all my other computer problems over the year. Your prompt and efficient manner you handle my calls for service must be commended. Your professional conduct and your computer expertise is very much appreciated.

As the world becomes more and more dependent on computers, it is wonderful to know that tech people like yourself can be called upon at anytime to solve the day to day problems that occur with this media and knowing that you can be at my house immediately is quite reassuring and eliminates the anxiety and stress of a non functioning computer.

I have on numerous occasions referred your name to my friends. I believe Anne contacted you and you assisted her in solving her printer problems.

I wish you continued success but based on your past service and your good work ethic, I know you will succeed in every endeavour.

regards
warren whissell
Satisfied Customer.
Feb 6, 2012
------
Ken, Thank you for your outstanding work. If there is anything that I can do to help your business please feel free to call or you most definitely may use me as a reference.

Regards Dale

Dale Leicht
Dec 17, 2011
------
Thanks for fixing my son's macbook yesterday, he came to pick up the computer and sent to me later and charged me so low, strongly recommend to everybody.
thanks again
Happy 11
May 25, 2011
------
Hi Ken,

It worked!!!!! Yay!!!!!! You rock!!!! Thank you!!!
On another note, we are having a hard time setting up our wireless printer and was wondering if you can swing by sometime this week to check it out.

Let me know what works, shouldn't take much time. I hope....

Cindy
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:48:11
------
Hi Ken
I work for the City and had you over to fix the internet connection I was having problems with, you did a great job and it has worked fine until I got telus optic internet and tv and now I'm back in the same boat.Do you have some free time this week to come over and help me again?
Thanks
Barb
December 28, 2010
------>

发贴时间2010/10/16 09:04pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 卡城电脑 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 回复贴子回复 

[这个贴子最后由卡城电脑在 2011/03/16 01:21am 第 1 次编辑]

发挥个人技术所长,为客人提供满意服务,皆大欢喜

Hi Ken
I work for the City and had you over to fix the internet connection I was having problems with, you did a great job and it has worked fine until I got telus optic internet and tv and now I’m back in the same boat.Do you have some free time this week to come over and help me again?  
Thanks
Barb
December 28, 2010

发贴时间2010/10/31 03:15am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 卡城电脑 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 回复贴子回复 

[这个贴子最后由卡城电脑在 2011/09/22 11:37pm 第 1 次编辑]

为什么要选择我们?

经验

20年经验带给我们最大的好处,是对整个行业的充分了解。

我们见证了Microsoft操作系统,从最初的DOS,到今天的Windows 7;苹果操作系统,从最初的AppleII到今天的Mac OS X Snow Leopard。我们认真分析每一个优化的细节和用户常见问题,并积累了大量的针对问题的解决方法。

同时,我们也看着pc机,从最初的286到现在的i7机;而苹果电脑,也从最初的appleII,到今天的Macbook pro。我们小心翼翼地研究最佳的性价组合,和最优化的系统配置方式。

技术

我们不但有Microsoft和苹果的专门认证,还是Dell和HP的direct partner.

备件

再厉害的老手也无法凭空想象,尤其对于某些复杂的情况。而问题的解决,往往需要更换部件求证。无论是台式机、laptop还是苹果机,除了部分主板等特殊备件外,我们有充分的备件。多数情况下,我们在初次访问中就能完成修复。我们提供的备件,都有warrenty。

价格

我们的性价比敢与卡尔加里地区任何一个电脑服务企业作比较。

上门服务

对于不少用户,要拆了自己的电脑拿到电脑店去维修是不实际的。而有些问题,可能是由于电脑的外置或者网络等因素引起,往往拿到电脑店时是好的,拿回家了又不行。我们提供上门服务,解除了以上情况的困扰,确保你的电脑在您的实际运行环境下得到修复。

发贴时间2011/01/05 09:42pm 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 卡城电脑 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 回复贴子回复 

如有需要,可提供电脑备用。

发贴时间2011/02/02 04:54am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 卡城电脑 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 回复贴子回复 

[这个贴子最后由卡城电脑在 2011/03/09 00:00am 第 1 次编辑]

谢谢推荐我的朋友!

You’re welcome Vanessa. Glad it all worked out with His help, of course. Please keep Ken’s number. He’s really handy and good at providing quick support and affordable service. I have been relying on his help and appreciate it.

Angela
Dec 19, 2010

发贴时间2011/02/18 06:04am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 卡城电脑 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 回复贴子回复 

[这个贴子最后由卡城电脑在 2012/01/08 00:01am 第 1 次编辑]

Ken, Thank you for your outstanding work. If there is anything that I can do to help your business please feel free to call or you most definitely may use me as a reference.

Regards Dale

Dale Leicht
Dec 17, 2011

发贴时间2011/02/18 06:12am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 卡城电脑 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 回复贴子回复 

我们也维修各类苹果电脑、iPad /iPhone等产品,
欢迎来电查询!

发贴时间2011/03/08 04:02am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 卡城电脑 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 回复贴子回复 

[这个贴子最后由卡城电脑在 2012/01/08 00:06am 第 1 次编辑]

谢谢支持我的朋友们

"Thanks for fixing my son's macbook yesterday, he came to pick up the computer and sent to me later and charged me so low, strongly recommend to everybody.
thanks again
Happy 11
May 25, 2011"

发贴时间2011/03/21 03:31am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 卡城电脑 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 回复贴子回复 

[这个贴子最后由卡城电脑在 2011/09/22 11:38pm 第 3 次编辑]

如办公时间外需提供紧急协助,请致电403-261-8998

发贴时间2011/04/04 02:48am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 卡城电脑 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 回复贴子回复 

[这个贴子最后由卡城电脑在 2012/02/08 03:10pm 第 3 次编辑]

Hello Ken,

Thank-you kindly for installing my laptop computer last year  and for solving all my other computer problems over the year.  Your prompt and efficient manner you handle my calls for service must be commended.  Your professional conduct and your computer expertise is very much appreciated.

As the world becomes more and more dependent on computers, it is wonderful to know that tech people like yourself can be called upon at anytime  to solve the day to day problems that occur with this media and knowing that you can be at my house immediately is quite reassuring and eliminates the anxiety and stress of a non functioning computer.

I have on numerous occasions referred your name to my friends.  I believe Anne contacted you and you assisted her in solving her printer problems.

I wish you continued success but based on your past service and your good work ethic, I know you will succeed in every endeavour.

regards
warren whissell
Satisfied Customer.
Feb 6, 2012

发贴时间2011/04/24 04:14am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 卡城电脑 

消息 查看 搜索 好友 回复贴子回复 

[这个贴子最后由卡城电脑在 2011/09/22 11:34pm 第 1 次编辑]

Hi Ken,

It worked!!!!! Yay!!!!!! You rock!!!! Thank you!!!
On another note, we are having a hard time setting up our wireless printer and was wondering if you can swing by sometime this week to check it out.

Let me know what works, shouldn't take much time. I hope....

Cindy
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:48:11

发贴时间2011/06/23 04:05am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密
 ld3j 

总发贴数: 46
注册日期: 2011/06/02
消息 查看 搜索 好友 邮件 回复贴子回复 

技术精良,服务一流,自持版主。。。。多谢你帮我修好电脑,并不厌其烦地帮我解决电脑上的问题。。。。

发贴时间2011/06/27 03:46am 此 IP 为代理服务器IP: 已设置保密